Sunday, April 26, 2015

Modernist author project (1)

1.Biography identity of the author:
A: -I am African American -I am a poet-I am part of the Harlem Renaissance-I am someone humble-I am someone who has overcome obstacles.
B: Langston Hughes  was an amazing poet he was also probably the first rapper in america. When he was a child his life wasn't easy. His parents separated and he had to move to live with her grandma he live in a lot of cities until they settle in Cleveland ,Ohio.  This shows he was someone who had a  hard time through out his life. He is seeing as someone humble, his poetry was admired by many people. He is seeing as a contributor of the Harlem Renaissance.
C: 1. Living in different cities.
     2. He came form a humble family.
     3. Freedom.
     4. Race.
     5. His dreams and expectations.
D: "An artist must be free to choose what he does, certainly, but he must also never be afraid to do what he must choose."
"I, too, am American."
" I guess being colored doesn't make me not like the same things other folks like who are other races."

No comments:

Post a Comment